If your website is trying to make a statement, and you want to attract attention to it, then a high quality background image with your logo or message is critical. Many webmasters don’t put a background image in their site because they think that it takes extra time to place one, but this is a serious oversight. Background images are easy to use and they can increase the overall effect of your website dramatically. Background images are generally not included in the website copy, which means that they have an impact on your overall sales conversion if used properly.
The first thing to consider when using banners is where they will be placed. If your website is moving up in page rank, then it’s imperative that the text is bigger so that the reader will not only be drawn to the banner, but will be encouraged to click on it as well. It’s also imperative that the size of the image is appropriate for the size of the page so that the colors will not clash. The best way to find out what is appropriate is to look at previous sites that are similar to your own. Did the images look small or large? If so, adjust the size so that it will not cause frustration for your readers while still being effective.
Another thing to consider is how the background will be colored and what type of color scheme you will use. Sometimes it’s easiest to use a basic color scheme that will be consistent throughout the entire website. If you want to change things up, you can add more colors, but remember that it is imperative that the text is legible. If people can’t make out what is displayed on your website, they won’t hang around. This is a big no-no when it comes to effective website copywriting.
There are a number of different methods to implementing a banner. One way is to actually create the banner yourself with Flash software. For those of you who don’t feel comfortable trying this, there are plenty of professionally designed banners available for purchase. If you decide to go this route, you will need to have a bit of knowledge of Flash so that you can create the proper graphics. These graphics can take a bit of time to learn, but are well worth it in the end.
If you decide to use a free service, be sure to take advantage of their banner creation abilities. Not only will this save you money in the long run, it will also allow you to upload your own graphics and change them as often as you’d like. It’s important that the background banner is appealing and visually attractive to your visitors, because if they don’t know what is on the site, they won’t stay.
If you are looking for an effective way to promote your site, a banner is an easy way to draw people into the information you have on the site. It’s important that the design is attention-grabbing and gives your visitors a reason to be on the site. It can be as simple as just having a colored background, or as elaborate as creating a moving graphic that changes depending upon where the visitor is located. A good website designer can work with you to find the most effective design for your needs.
Best Background Banner Design Services
- Think of the logo first – Pick your main logo, one that has the greatest impact on your site. The background can be a visual reminder of the company name, its mission, and what type of products or services your company offers. A good design for the logo includes one that is simple yet eye-catching, one that makes sense when seen from different angles, and one that is recognizable as a symbol of the company’s identity.
- Use a simple, yet clear design. Avoid complex and unnecessary backgrounds that will only get in the way of visitors moving through your website. The background is an easy way to draw more focus to your company’s most important features. Don’t rely on images alone. If there’s more to your website, make sure there are easy to read, clear, and well-designed texts.
- Make the text easier to read. When designing a background image, think about the font and color combinations that will make the most impact on your readers. The font should be simple and easy to read, even when the background is complex or involves many colors. Also, be sure to stay away from fancy fonts that will only hide the actual company name or logo.
- Keep the images simple and clean. You want your website to convey a professional image. However, you also don’t want your background image to have too many decorations or distract the reader from your message. You want visitors to focus on the information on your website. So make sure all the images on your site are in basic, plain colors, with simple design elements.
- Don’t make your website’s design too busy or complicated for its own good. This will only make it difficult for your visitors to keep track of everything. Instead, choose an effective background design that will not break up the website’s content. Also avoid making your background graphic complex or using too many colors. It doesn’t matter how good your background image is if your visitors won’t be able to recognize it.
It’s also a good idea to hire a professional to help you with your background banner design. This way you can be sure that your design will be done professionally and with accuracy. A good designer should be able to make your image look great without having to sacrifice your other important design elements. If you don’t know anyone who can do this, then consider hiring a professional. Even though you may pay a bit more, you’ll be glad with the results.
It’s also a good idea to check out as many images as possible before you choose one for your background. Have fun browsing through the different choices you have. No one wants a background image that looks boring or unrelated to the message you’re trying to get across. In addition, you want to make sure the background image doesn’t show any bad colors or logos. This can be especially problematic for photos because no matter how good the picture itself, bad color reproduction techniques can make it look terrible.